InBuild installs high performance acoustic floors, using the InstaCradle unique, patented system which provides effective sound insulation on new build, conversion and refurbishment projects.
This versatile cradle and batten system uses recycled rubber crumb cradles with timber battens, overlaid with chipboard or plywood. The environmentally friendly cradles are able to provide an extensive range of finished floor heights as well as accurate and rapid on-site levelling to eliminate any unevenness in the structural floor surface. The system can be combined with an integral, high performance underfloor heating system for a complete solution that ensures an efficient installation and avoids delays to the contract schedule.
The system has been independently tested to ensure that it complies with and exceeds latest building regulations to provide high standards of acoustic control against transmission of impact and airborne sound.
From design to installation, InBuild provides innovative, high performance acoustic flooring solutions supported by comprehensive technical back up.
- Rubber crumb cradles have a 60 year guarantee
- Cradles are loose laid and do not require fixing to the sub-floor
- On-site levelling to overcome uneven floors
- Excellent acoustic performance
- No levelling screeds or drying times required
- Can accept a range of floor finishes including ceramic tiles
- Hardwood floors can be secret nailed directly to the timber battens